2) Get a discounted T-Shirt ($6) when purchasing tickets before 8/26/19: T-shirts $10 or 2 for $15 at event
- You can purchase 1 or multiple tickets. Two dogs (max) allowed entrance for each human attending. There is a small processing fee per ticket.
- You can put individual names on the tickets. You will do this on the next screen after clicking "check out".
- You can purchase tickets, cabana rentals, and T-shirts on one transaction
- SPECIAL NOTE TO IPHONE AND IPAD USERS: the default setting on Safari is to block pop-ups. This site uses pop-ups, please uncheck this box on the Safari settings.
- Admission tickets are $20 per person for those who purchase by 8/24/19, $22 from 8/25/19 - 9/6/19 and $25 the day of the event.
3) If you are reserving a cabana, please make sure you select the correct location.
- You must select to purchase a T-Shirt (put correct number of T shirts in the selection)
- Please make sure you give us the T-Shirt Size for each ticket purchased. (34 characters allowed in answer)
4) An email will be sent to you (after you pay) with the link to download and print your ticket. You will receive a second email with a receipt.
- Waikiki Beach Tiki Village (near Wave Pool)
- Keiki Cove (near kids area) BE ADVISED: this is designated as a small dog area
- Castaway Bay (near Lazy River)
- Splash Water (near activity pool)
- Please print your entry tickets as well as t-shirt and cabana tickets and bring with you to the event.
- Please write your size ordered on the ticket for the T-shirt. You will hand this in to receive your T-shirt.
- If you don't receive the email, look in your spam folder and/or verify you are looking under the correct email that you put in to purchase.
5) Your payment will show DFW Rescue me on your receipt.
6) To get back to the Wags and Waves site, click on "Return to DFW Rescue Me" (returns to the confirmation page) then click on the Wags and Waves link.
Disclaimer: Wags and Waves is a charity event that raises money for the following local rescue groups: Cat Matchers, Dallas Companion Animal Project, DFW Rescue Me, Feral Friends, and Legacy Boxer Rescue. It is a rain or shine event and a ticket purchase is non-refundable since we are obligated to pay our contractors, insurance, and the event host (Hawaiian Falls) for fees associated with preparing for the event regardless of weather.
In the event of circumstances beyond our control such as lightning, flash flood, limited visibilityor other safety concerns, we may be forced to cancel Wags and Waves. If this occurs, your admission purchase is considered a donation and your ticket will serve as receipt for tax purposes.
|Wags and Waves 2019||09/07/2019||10:00am-4:00pm|